Mangools KWFinder Review: is it the best Keyword Research tool in 2021?
The tool that I want to review today is KWFinder from Mangools. I’d like you to know how to use it, its SEO utilities, as well as what to expect after buying.
Let’s get to it!
What is KWFinder?
KWFinder (keyword finder), is an SEO tool for professional keyword research.
You simply have to enter the keyword to analyze and see its data. Some tasks you can do with this tool are:
- Know what people search for on Google
- Spy keywords on competition
- Assess whether they have a positive or negative trend
- It has a free 10-day plan, and you can make five queries every day with up to 25 keywords.
But wait, there’s SO MUCH MORE!
In addition to accessing the Keyword Research tool, you will also have immediate access to other tools:
- SERPWatcher: to check where you are in each keyword.
- SERPChecker: to analyze Google results.
- LinkMiner: to see your authority and the links you receive.
- SiteProfiler: spy on the links of competitor web pages.
What to Look For Inside KWFinder
Some of the parameters you should pay attention to are:
- Analyze search intentions of each keyword.
- Think low or medium competition keywords, at least for an early stage of the project.
- Not only targeting generic keywords but also longtails (secondary keywords).
- Link the most relevant posts between them to distribute their force properly.
- Spy on competition keywords to cover them too.
Looking for the video review of KWFinder from Mangools? Here it is:
What to Expect After Buying?
The first thing you should know is that you can do two types of analysis:
- Keyword analysis with KWfinder: Individual studies keyword:
- Keyword study of a domain: See what keywords your website or the competition positions.
Let’s start with the second, which is really cool 🙂
Spy on competitor keywords with KWFinder
If you want to know:
- What keywords are you rank for?
- What keywords is my competition rank for?
This is the option that you will like the most.
You have to write the domain to analyze, and you will see the most important keywords for which it positions.
The most interesting data that you can study are:
- The position that the website has for that keyword.
- Monthly searches that this keyword has on Google.
- The trend to see if more or less is being sought.
- The difficulty to rank under that keyword (it’s called KD).
- If you are analyzing a competitor, target those low difficulty keywords, with many monthly searches, and with a positive trend, to write articles about them as well.
Individual keyword study
If you don’t want to analyze a specific domain, you want to:
- See what is searched on Google
- Detect opportunities and related keywords.
What you will have to do is access the first tab to search by keywords.
When you search for the desired keyword, you will get its information along with related keywords:
- Search volumes.
- Popularity trend.
- SERPs, to see which websites rank now.
In conclusion, I fully recommend KWFinder to anyone looking for a simple yet powerful SEO tool. Great value for money too! You can register here to start a free trial.